Monday, April 18, 2005

New Blog

I've decided to create a new blog for myself. I currently have one over at LiveJournal, but it's not as anonymous as I would like, given that it's a large interlinked community. I may still maintain that, somewhat. We'll see. I have a couple of good real-life friends over there, and it seems to be a relatively convenient way to keep in touch with them.

The first thing I struggled with here on blogger/blogspot/whatever was finding a name for my blog. Every darn thing I tried was taken. Ugh. I was finding blogs with names that I wanted that hadn't been updated for years. YEARS! Finally settled on "Regina aperum" which translates literally as "queen of the bees." Bees have special personal signficance for me.

I'll come back and post more later. I want to play around with technical things first.

No comments: