Monday, June 06, 2005

Updated pic of Clapotis

So remember the "thong" I was knitting a few posts ago?

Here it is now:



It's coming along! In the meantime, I have several projects in mind, including:

1 Christmas stocking (made out of TLC CaraMia)
2 Big Bad Baby Blankets (made out of Knitpicks Shine, one in red, the other in... violet maybe)
1 "Branching Out" scarf from Knitty
1 "Lace and Agate" scarf

I also have an idea for a new scarf pattern, but I think I'm going to have to get new, extra long circular needles to do it. I have a goal to get a pattern published somewhere, either in Knitty, MagKnits, or a new online mag called Spun, or somewhere else. If all else fails, and it's a cool pattern, I can always post it here. This goal has no deadline, but it's something I'd like to be working towards.

If only I could set these kinds of goals for school!! Like, "Get journal article published!" Well, that's a much harder goal, IMO, although maybe my opinion is wrong! Getting a pattern published isn't going to be THAT easy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the striping!

Good stuff.

Chris