Friday, May 20, 2005

Bunch of Thieves!

So my husband had his digital camera stolen out of his luggage! Boooooooo!! He called the airlines, who said that it is very, very common for cameras and camcorders to go missing after TSA searches the luggage. They're sending us insurance forms. It's a 4.5 year old digital camera, so even though it was super expensive at the time, it's only going to be a couple hundred dollars to replace it.

He's been gone for a few days now- he's at a conference. He'll be back in about a week. I kind of miss him, but it's also really relaxing to be alone at home. I need to do work!!! So much. I've been so, so lazy about it.

I would just like to tell the world that I am really happy I went off the birth control pill. So happy. My moods are so much better. I want to eat meat again. My knees aren't back to normal yet, which is really annoying, but I'm hoping they'll get there. I'm trying to take it easy in the meantime.

No comments: