Friday, May 13, 2005

delicious knitty goodness

I've been in a great mood lately- I attribute it to being off the pill, and having good meetings with my advisor. yay!

I've been lusting after this knitting pattern lately- it's Clapotis from Knitty. I just ordered yarn to knit it from Brooks Farm Yarn- yarn sight unseen. I hope it works out. I'm forcing myself to finish a purse that I started ages ago- it's the messenger bag from Stitch 'N' Bitch Nation. I'm sick of it already, and I don't know that it's going to be cool enough for me to use on a regular basis. Maybe. We'll see. It might grow on me.

I finally finished addressing my sister's wedding invitations. I'm not sure exactly how many there were, but I think about 125. Ouch. I'm lucky I didn't give myself carpal tunnel!! Thankfully, she was delighted with how they turned out. Perfectionist that I am, I pointed out all the mistakes, most of which were due to envelope quality and ink issues. She didn't seem to care.

No comments: